Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How Wank Is That!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
djretro

djretro

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-06-03

How Wank Is That! Empty
PostSubject: How Wank Is That!   How Wank Is That! I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2008, 5:53 pm

Ayup not been on here for ages been busy working n stuff (becoming a Grandad) no jokes Mr Dream !! Carl Cox is 45 don't hear anyone taking the piss that he's a grandad lol.

Anyways as some of you may know I like to have a bit of a moan and/or rant about stuff in our little world. So not to break the mould I thought a post for people to leave comments on what stuff they think is shite.

This could be anything from equipment, tunes, clubs or even dj's. I'm sure our moderators can back me up by explaining that any comments on this subject are not the thoughts or claims of d/e haha. lol!

So to get the ball rolling here is one from me...

Denon DN-X900 mixer. What a piece of bollox !
I've dj'd all over the place and never repeat never found one in a venue that chuffin worked. Usually the cue buttons or the mic on/off button is knacked.
At around £500.... How wank is that !
Back to top Go down
dj dream

dj dream

Male Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-05-26

How Wank Is That! Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Wank Is That!   How Wank Is That! I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2008, 10:57 pm

how wank is it that no matter how hard you try you probably never get more than 5 replies to any post put in the forum?how wank is it that the post will get about 100 hits only?how wank is it that the front page gets more traffic than terminal 4 at heathrow,and nobody uses the forum?

apart from us eh m8?

we`ll have it to ourselves then paul.look,nobody reads this so we can gossip away freely.hows the missus?kids ok?how many you got these days?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/remadee2008

How Wank Is That!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Private Club :: V.I.P. Room-
Jump to: