Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rapidshare.....Why?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dvdjamm

dvdjamm

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-05-27

Rapidshare.....Why? Empty
PostSubject: Rapidshare.....Why?   Rapidshare.....Why? I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2007, 12:55 pm

Hi...I have so many problems using Rapidshare that I have a hated relationship with it. Will you use alternate sites for downloading like zshare or yousendit? Thanks again
Back to top Go down
sonicpromo

Male Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Rapidshare.....Why?   Rapidshare.....Why? I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2007, 7:52 am

I agree, allthough Z-Share can be a bit annoying with the ad's etc, it's got to be one of the best sites for sharing music.
Back to top Go down
http://www.djdarrenkidd.blogspot.com
sonicpromo

Male Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Rapidshare.....Why?   Rapidshare.....Why? I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2007, 7:53 am

+ you get to preview what your downloading
Back to top Go down
http://www.djdarrenkidd.blogspot.com
Nick4

Nick4

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Rapidshare.....Why?   Rapidshare.....Why? I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2007, 7:17 pm

I agree about the Rapidshare site. How many people actually pay for a membership to this?
I know I can't afford it, & the free service sucks big time. You download 1 song & have to wait 14 minutes to DL another?! WTF?!
Why bother with it, or having to clear my cache, when Zshare is awesome and FREE? Ads don't bother me anymore.
Back to top Go down
BeePM
MixMaster
MixMaster
BeePM

Male Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Rapidshare.....Why?   Rapidshare.....Why? I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2007, 11:49 am

Gonna stick my 2 euros worth in here. Laughing

Guys, you are all thinking from a downloading point of view.

When sharing single tracks, I completely agree that Zshare has become a very useful hoster, especially being able to audition the track first, but if the files have been zipped or winrar'd, then this feature is useless.

What you have to bare in mind is that many people in the scene upload shitloads every day. I have over 20 gig sitting in my RS account.

All my links are still active and will remain so until i decide to close the account (which won't be in the near future). RS also has a remote upload feature where i can point it at any links and instead of downloading the files, it uploads them straight into my account.

If i do download anything from RS I get full download speed. A 100 meg rar file takes approx 2 to 3 mins.

you aint gonna get that from Zshare No

then there is the premium points system where you gain points towards paying for your account rental.

I could go on, but i don't wanna sound like i'm on comission Smile

It's horses for courses guys. you get's what you pays for.

For the price of a CD ( a tenner UK, 15$, or 14 euro's ) i get 3 months professional hosting, plus i can download any Rs files i wan't without worrying about countdown tickers. If i gained enough points over those 3 months, i don't have to pay for the next 3 Basketball

for me it's a no brainer lol!

If I share single tracks or small files, I try to stick to the "countdown free"
hosters, but If it's an album or complete discographies et.c then Rs is the only place for me.

Peace guys Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rapidshare.....Why?   Rapidshare.....Why? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rapidshare.....Why?
Page 1 of 1