Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thank you + Some Questions

Go down 
+3
djdeeds
Darryl Von Rokk
DJGEORG
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DJGEORG

DJGEORG

Male Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-05-27

Thank you + Some Questions Empty
PostSubject: Thank you + Some Questions   Thank you + Some Questions I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2007, 12:38 pm

Thanks for the invitation!
I believe that I have to post in this forum now.
Do you plan in the future to hide the links or is this not necessary?
Can I post more tracks together in one topic, like I did with my chart in the old forum? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://djgeorg.wordpress.com/
Darryl Von Rokk

Darryl Von Rokk

Male Number of posts : 303
Club Residency : Digital Eargasm
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Thank you + Some Questions   Thank you + Some Questions I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2007, 12:56 pm

Thanks for the invitation!

You're welcome!

I believe that I have to post in this forum now.

You can post anywhere that you like. We hope that you will enjoy this one, though.

Do you plan in the future to hide the links or is this not necessary?

I tried to invite those that shared, along with showing their appreciation to others that also shared, along with being friendly and courteous and conversational.....so, at this time, I don't feel a need to hide the links.

Can I post more tracks together in one topic, like I did with my chart in the old forum? Very Happy

You sure can! More, the merrier! pirat
Back to top Go down
djdeeds

djdeeds

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Thank you + Some Questions   Thank you + Some Questions I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2007, 4:52 pm

Hey Skin,if I can just add a quick little thingy here...re: the hidden links etc..it wasn't until a reminder was put up to people about feedback and comments that I looked in the mirror and realised how easy it can be to not add a comment to so many of the tunes,and it wasn't until my little stint at Multiply that I recognise what it's like to have heaps of hits,and not one comment,good or bad, alot of the time this is not an intentional ignorance by downloaders,it's just that to "click and keep going" gets to be a bit of a habit.Hopefully,there shouldn't be as much of a concern on this forum with everyone being aware that even shitty comments sometimes (without being a prick) can be a helpful thing too. I'm sure things will cruise along just fine,and it's nice and easy with the quick reply box too.....well done on the new forum.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Doctor Sinister
MixMaster
MixMaster
Doctor Sinister

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Thank you + Some Questions   Thank you + Some Questions I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2007, 10:52 pm

For my part I think that the people selected to be here are people who usually leave some sort of comments or people who upload stuff, we're supposed to be a pretty disciplined bunch Wink so there should be no need to hide links.
Back to top Go down
BeePM
MixMaster
MixMaster
BeePM

Male Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Thank you + Some Questions   Thank you + Some Questions I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2007, 7:20 am

Doctor Sinister wrote:
For my part I think that the people selected to be here are people who usually leave some sort of comments or people who upload stuff, we're supposed to be a pretty disciplined bunch Wink so there should be no need to hide links.

Exactly !!.

That is the whole Ethos behind the private dj forum.

I do take your point djdeeds. It can be very demoralising to see 50 hits and only one reply, but we don't invite that type of member here Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
djretro

djretro

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Thank you + Some Questions   Thank you + Some Questions I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2007, 9:06 am

I would also like to add my appreciation for the invite. Not only is is good to download but also just to let people know whats in your head about particular tunes. I quite enjoyed taking part in a little debate on the old forum about some classics as each member tried to trump the lasts tune. A top trump of classic tunes. Maybe a dedicated forum to this subject may force people to type and not just click. "They dont make em like they use to" comes to mind. I dj for an agency and travel all over to different clubs to cover residents either sickness or hols aswell as a residency. The best of both world so I get to see different reactions from the same tune. Maybe a reaction forum so once we have most gratefully obtained a tune we can say what it did and where ? Just different ideas. The digital eargasm site is awesome guys I take my hat off to you. I just hope everyone chips in and makes it bigger and better and not just uses it instead of limewire !!

Paul.
Back to top Go down
dj dream

dj dream

Male Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Thank you + Some Questions   Thank you + Some Questions I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2007, 8:07 am

dj retro?paul?porterhouse,retford.surely not!and i know u work for an agency.its craig here fella.hows u?assuming it is u and not a dj from afganistan or something!or i will look an arse!
oh yeah.gotta say thanks for the invite into the club guys.nice one!some top bits for the guys forthcoming.watch this space.or another one.somewhere.in a thread near you...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/remadee2008
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you + Some Questions   Thank you + Some Questions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank you + Some Questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Private Club :: V.I.P. Room-
Jump to: