Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking forward to greatness!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DJCA

DJCA

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Looking forward to greatness!! Empty
PostSubject: Looking forward to greatness!!   Looking forward to greatness!! I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2007, 12:24 pm

Thanks for the invite Skin! Will try to be a productive member. Working on a lot of projects right now and hope to have a few re-edits and remixes for the group! I think this can be a great place if it stays exclusive. I know I would be more inclined to post some of my stuff that I wouldn't post anywhere else if this forum stays invite only and doesn'y grow to thousands of members. Just my opinion though Smile

Chris
Back to top Go down
Darryl Von Rokk

Darryl Von Rokk

Male Number of posts : 303
Club Residency : Digital Eargasm
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to greatness!!   Looking forward to greatness!! I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2007, 3:46 pm

I don't think that thousands would be a problem if they were all like the current members. Cool
Back to top Go down
Doctor Sinister
MixMaster
MixMaster
Doctor Sinister

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to greatness!!   Looking forward to greatness!! I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2007, 10:54 pm

I think that with all the people we have here at the moment, we have access to pretty much anything on the scene right now. It's a pretty exclusive club we have here IMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to greatness!!   Looking forward to greatness!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking forward to greatness!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Private Club :: V.I.P. Room-
Jump to: