Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Totally of TOPIC Britians got talent

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GReaPer

GReaPer

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2007-05-26

Totally of TOPIC Britians got talent Empty
PostSubject: Totally of TOPIC Britians got talent   Totally of TOPIC Britians got talent I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2007, 5:50 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VC9cHjUOIQ Monkey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oxTy7KIAaA Opera

The monkey was soooooooo funny, Then you had the opera singer MAN never thought any thing like that would have come from him, as the age old saying goes never judge a book by it cover !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
djretro

djretro

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Totally of TOPIC Britians got talent   Totally of TOPIC Britians got talent I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2007, 11:07 am

I missed it cos of working and my wife said how funny it was. Thanks for that U've just brough a smile to a guy who's kids have just come home from school demanding some food.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
GReaPer

GReaPer

PostSubject: Re: Totally of TOPIC Britians got talent   Totally of TOPIC Britians got talent I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2007, 5:38 pm

djretro wrote:
Thanks for that U've just brough a smile to a guy who's kids have just come home from school demanding some food.

Cheers

LOL i know what you mean
Back to top Go down
djretro

djretro

PostSubject: Re: Totally of TOPIC Britians got talent   Totally of TOPIC Britians got talent I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2007, 8:52 am

good to hear im not the only one lol

the secret life of us dj's hehe
Back to top Go down
BeePM
MixMaster
MixMaster
BeePM

Male Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Totally of TOPIC Britians got talent   Totally of TOPIC Britians got talent I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2007, 10:36 am

I missed this last night, watched crappy BB instead.

The opera guy was just amazing. Doubt if he'll be at carphone warehouse for much longer

I can't wait to see the one of the 10 year old boy, bodypopping
Back to top Go down
GReaPer

GReaPer

PostSubject: Re: Totally of TOPIC Britians got talent   Totally of TOPIC Britians got talent I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2007, 10:58 am

Just a couple more

Little 6 year old connie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zBxt_w8_zQ

Dominic - Unchained Melody <----- 0nly 10 Shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bEhHDWhr5w

Damn theres some real young talent out there
Back to top Go down
djretro

djretro

PostSubject: Re: Totally of TOPIC Britians got talent   Totally of TOPIC Britians got talent I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2007, 6:17 am

The 10 year old breakdancer was amazing last night i'm sure he could do more as he was stopped. But hey my claim to fame was being filmed at Rotters Nightclub, Doncaster in the mis 80's then to be shown on Calenar doing the windmill. 22 years and 4 stone later can still impress my kids hehe.

Why haven't they had a dj on scratching n stuff ? Im sure Simon wouldn't appreciate that sort of tallent !
Back to top Go down
djretro

djretro

PostSubject: Re: Totally of TOPIC Britians got talent   Totally of TOPIC Britians got talent I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2007, 5:05 am

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY did the fat lass in the Gold Maddona outfit get through and not the bodypopping boy ? What a load of bollox !! I can understand them showing the freaks for entertainment but not putting them through. That was the reason Pete Waterman left Pop Idol.

P.s Ive nothing against fat women with blobs all over their faces who claim they are sexy. Just incase she's a member if D.E lol.
Back to top Go down
GReaPer

GReaPer

PostSubject: Re: Totally of TOPIC Britians got talent   Totally of TOPIC Britians got talent I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2007, 6:04 pm

LMFAO u creep Razz
Back to top Go down
djretro

djretro

PostSubject: Re: Totally of TOPIC Britians got talent   Totally of TOPIC Britians got talent I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2007, 8:26 am

One must. I've spent my life putting my foot in it with comments like "look at that fat cow" to be returned with "that's my sister" you know the score
Back to top Go down
dj dream

dj dream

Male Number of posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: Totally of TOPIC Britians got talent   Totally of TOPIC Britians got talent I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2007, 11:24 am

djretro wrote:
One must. I've spent my life putting my foot in it with comments like "look at that fat cow" to be returned with "that's my sister" you know the score

classic.that should be in the funny stories section.you forgot the one where you say "so is it just you and your mom out tonight" and get the reply "im her sister"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/remadee2008
GReaPer

GReaPer

PostSubject: Re: Totally of TOPIC Britians got talent   Totally of TOPIC Britians got talent I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2007, 5:08 pm

Beat this my wife not once BUT twice has seen two of her old freinds round town, and being of the type that speaks first then engages brain, has said Oh whens the baby due ? to get the reply IAM NOT PREGNANT i had to laugh to myself while she went red and started to but but but

lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Totally of TOPIC Britians got talent   Totally of TOPIC Britians got talent I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Totally of TOPIC Britians got talent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Private Club :: V.I.P. Room-
Jump to: