Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Demonoid Invitation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DJ Magik

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Demonoid Invitation Empty
PostSubject: Demonoid Invitation   Demonoid Invitation I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2007, 11:59 am

Hey, do any you Eargasm disciples have a Demonoid account.
Could you be a sweetiepie sugardumpling and send me an invitation?

Ready and waiting to give appropriate butt kissing to the deliverer of a key to the great 5 finger discount cyber shop of goodies!

Thanks.
MagiK

BTW. It is worth mentioning that my eagerness to join Demonoid is due to a phenomenal list of torrents containing Loops, Samples, Accapellas, Software and loads more tools for constructing and reconstructing music.
Much of which could be reposted here for Eargasm regulars to benefit from!
Back to top Go down
Wicked Wizard
MixMaster
MixMaster
Wicked Wizard

Male Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Demonoid Invitation   Demonoid Invitation I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2007, 4:42 pm

How do I know you will keep a good ratio? If you get banned they will ban me too for inviting you.

b.t.w. registrations are open on a friday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/w1cked_w1zard
DJ Magik

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: best intentions...   Demonoid Invitation I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2007, 4:17 pm

Wicked Wizard wrote:
How do I know you will keep a good ratio? If you get banned they will ban me too for inviting you.

b.t.w. registrations are open on a friday.

I understand the dilema of inviting another eager fan of piracy to Demonoid. However my interests in demonoid are for the tools of production and creativity and like i said would be great if presented on this forum. Maybe instead of risking your own membership you could encourage other Demonoid/Eargasm members to select suitable applications,samples,loops,music production videos/tutorials and provide links to improve this forum.
As my time online is limited nowadays due to work and family commitments (hence the month delay in reply), there would be little chance of me contributing greatly in this area and less chance of me going bananas in Demonoids Digital Sweet Shop.
But i hope you and the other moderators would agree that the Digital Eargasm site should make efforts to encourage DJs not just to avail of the quality mixes on offer and download them, but to inspire their own musical creativity and help them evolve from DJs to Remixers/Producers.
Not only would the D.E sites' share ratio be improved, but also the reputation for being the birthplace of new talent.

Because there are remixes..there is Digital Eargasm.
or
Because there is Digital Eargasm..there are remixers.

But hey..fuck it..an invite to Demonoid would still be nice;)
MagiK
Back to top Go down
Wicked Wizard
MixMaster
MixMaster
Wicked Wizard

Male Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Demonoid Invitation   Demonoid Invitation I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2007, 8:05 pm

Check your pm!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/w1cked_w1zard
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demonoid Invitation   Demonoid Invitation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demonoid Invitation
Page 1 of 1