Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yogi & Husky - The Random Soul EP (Inc Miguel Migs)

Go down 
+5
djclutch
Tommy27
djekho
marfan
BeePM
9 posters
AuthorMessage
BeePM
MixMaster
MixMaster
BeePM

Male Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Yogi & Husky - The Random Soul EP (Inc Miguel Migs) Empty
PostSubject: Yogi & Husky - The Random Soul EP (Inc Miguel Migs)   Yogi & Husky - The Random Soul EP (Inc Miguel Migs) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2008, 4:27 pm

Miguel migs on "Salted". No brainer affraid

Yogi & Husky - The Random Soul EP (Inc Miguel Migs) 43885751tk1

Artist :: Yogi & Husky
Title :: -The Random Soul EP (Incl. Miguel Migs Remix)
Lable :: Salted Music (SLT014)
Style :: Deep | Soulful | Funky House
Date Released :: To be confirmed
Format/Source :: CD Promo
Quality :: CBR 320 kbps | 44,1Hz | Joint-Stereo
Size :: 60,5MB

Tracklisting:

It Feel's Alright (Miguel Migs Petalpusher Rework) (7:02)
It Feel's Alright (Salty House Mix) (5:53)
Let It Go (6:41)
PJ Sessions (6:49)

Salted is happy to welcome Yogi and Husky AKA Random Soul to the team! This one is comin' at ya straight from the land down under, Oz! Sweet soul funk with an edge and a wide variety of flavors to choose from for all the house heads out there...

We kick things off with Salted's own Miguel Migs' Petalpusher Rework of "It Feels Alright". Utilizing Yogi and Husky's original elements and giving it a new twist with Migs' trademark sound and style combining the best of live instrumentation with current electronic stylings! This one is custom designed for the dance floor with enough energy to rock the spot while maintaining a sweet R&B flavor with Yogi's vocals riding on top....
Next up is Yogi and Husky "Salty House Mix" bringing a straight up soulful uplifting energy created with the slick sound of Salted in mind! Yogi's smooth harmonies and catchy vocal hook will have you singin along and it feels alright!
"Let It Go" has more of a chopped up bumpin' electronic kind of vibe with cut up vocal madness and a chunky ass bassline ready for dance floor damage....
Last but not least "PJ Sessions" simply takes it back to a deep soulful house sound with a bouncing B-line, catchy key lick and sweet sax riff...

Enjoy Wink

Back to top Go down
marfan

marfan

Male Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Yogi & Husky - The Random Soul EP (Inc Miguel Migs)   Yogi & Husky - The Random Soul EP (Inc Miguel Migs) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2008, 12:39 pm

Thank you, Bee!
I am back (as you obviously can see) and hope to get back in business in a few days or so.

Good to see you're still here, alive and kicking!

God bless!

/ Dee
Back to top Go down
djekho

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Yogi & Husky - The Random Soul EP (Inc Miguel Migs)   Yogi & Husky - The Random Soul EP (Inc Miguel Migs) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2008, 3:29 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Tommy27

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Yogi & Husky - The Random Soul EP (Inc Miguel Migs)   Yogi & Husky - The Random Soul EP (Inc Miguel Migs) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2008, 6:40 am

thank you
Back to top Go down
djclutch

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Yogi & Husky - The Random Soul EP (Inc Miguel Migs)   Yogi & Husky - The Random Soul EP (Inc Miguel Migs) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2008, 11:21 am

thanks for the traxx
Back to top Go down
nightfever

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Yogi & Husky - The Random Soul EP (Inc Miguel Migs)   Yogi & Husky - The Random Soul EP (Inc Miguel Migs) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2008, 4:34 pm

Cheers. This looks really good.
Back to top Go down
wisedj

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Yogi & Husky - The Random Soul EP (Inc Miguel Migs)   Yogi & Husky - The Random Soul EP (Inc Miguel Migs) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2008, 12:52 am

thanks mate
Back to top Go down
DJALV

Male Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Yogi & Husky - The Random Soul EP (Inc Miguel Migs)   Yogi & Husky - The Random Soul EP (Inc Miguel Migs) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2008, 11:41 am

HEY THANKS AGAIN:bounce: bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
karl01

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Yogi & Husky - The Random Soul EP (Inc Miguel Migs)   Yogi & Husky - The Random Soul EP (Inc Miguel Migs) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2008, 8:24 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yogi & Husky - The Random Soul EP (Inc Miguel Migs)   Yogi & Husky - The Random Soul EP (Inc Miguel Migs) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yogi & Husky - The Random Soul EP (Inc Miguel Migs)
Page 1 of 1