Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

which hit did you used to love,but now hate?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dj dream

dj dream

Male Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-05-26

which hit did you used to love,but now hate? Empty
PostSubject: which hit did you used to love,but now hate?   which hit did you used to love,but now hate? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2008, 10:43 pm

call me old,but i heard belinda carlisle`s "heaven is a place on earth" tonight and i used to have semi fond memories of that tune.and now it grinds my ears.surely it cant be only me????

any takers?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/remadee2008
BeePM
MixMaster
MixMaster
BeePM

Male Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: which hit did you used to love,but now hate?   which hit did you used to love,but now hate? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2008, 9:26 am

MC Hammer : Can't touch this.

Used to think this was such a great, ground breaking track but now i see it for what it really is , a complete rip off of

Rick James : Superfreak

Another one that grates on me nowadays is

Dave McCullen : My Bitch Mad
Back to top Go down
djretro

djretro

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: which hit did you used to love,but now hate?   which hit did you used to love,but now hate? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2008, 4:21 pm

Nakatomi - Children Of The Night

Remember getting it on promo and hammering the fooker

Now when anyone asks for it I tell em to get a life lol
Back to top Go down
marfan

marfan

Male Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: which hit did you used to love,but now hate?   which hit did you used to love,but now hate? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2008, 6:16 pm

Once (many years ago) I used to like Opus III and their one hit wonder "Live Is Life" - I played that poor vinyl 'til my ears fell off! Shocked

Nowadays I hate the shit - play it once and my head fells off...

Another one is that horrible "hit" from Rednex - "Cotton Eye Joe"... I've got such aversions against it I'd easily turn a wacked out murderer! Twisted Evil

That's my love then - hate now tunes.

I love you
Back to top Go down
I Stand 4 NYC

I Stand 4 NYC

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: which hit did you used to love,but now hate?   which hit did you used to love,but now hate? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2008, 2:00 am

Willa Ford - A Toast To Men. I've heard recent mashups of it and like it, but the original and Johnny Bud remixes which I loved I heard played out at every freakin party and just everywhere that summer of 04. lol this new mashup I heard of it made me think of it. I just have trouble listening to it, but maybe can since I haven't really listened to it in a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which hit did you used to love,but now hate?   which hit did you used to love,but now hate? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

which hit did you used to love,but now hate?
Page 1 of 1